SVN Alliance Commercial Real Estate Advisors is expanding in the Jacksonville, FL market and we are looking for Commercial Real Estate Professionals that are highly motivated to maximize earning potential in a booming market. Contact us for a confidential conversation about joining the SVN Alliance Team and put the confidence of cutting-edge CRE technology and first class service behind you to assist in surpassing your professional goals.
Commercial Real Estate Advisor
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant commercial real estate experience
- Independence and Entrepreneurial Attitude
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must be technically proficient, as SVN utilizes industry-leading proprietary web-based tools
- Must believe that collaboration is a key ingredient in the CRE brokerage arena
- Desire to advance in the commercial real estate industry with a national brand
- Independence and entrepreneurial freedom
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Leverage of a strong national and statewide brand
- Deal flow from SVN Advisors—in and out of state—including institutional distressed asset assignments
- Leading-edge technology platforms and marketing tools that find, win and fulfill business
- Highly integrated assemblage of CRE services unparalleled in the industry
- Career growth and spectrum of experiences
- Ability to leverage expertise of fellow SVN Advisors
- Culture of collaboration, honesty, and integrity
- Compensation tied to productivity and overall results
- Highest commission splits in the industry
If you are looking for career growth in commercial real estate, have an abundance of energy and are confident you can help others achieve success, then it is time for you to take your experience to the next level with one of the top Commercial Real Estate brands in the country.
SVN, a commercial real estate brokerage firm headquartered in Boston, is one of the industry’s most recognized top 10 brands based on the annual Lipsey Top Brand Survey. With more than 200 locations in 500 markets, SVN Commercial Real Estate Advisors provide sales, leasing and property management services to more than 5,550 clients worldwide. The Florida team consists of more than 100 advisors serving locations across the state. SVN advisors represent clients in office, multifamily, retail, industrial, self-storage, hospitality, marina, mobile home park and land transactions. All SVN offices are independently owned and operated. For more information on SVN Florida, visit www.svnflorida.com.