Join the SVN Florida Team: Opportunity Knocks
SVN Florida Opportunities
SVN Is Growing Its Presence In Key Markets Throughout Florida
Interested in SVN Florida opportunities available in the Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Martin and Brevard counties? These markets provide outstanding opportunities for the right commercial real estate professionals with experience in land and development, medical office building, multifamily, office, property management, hotel, restaurant, hospitality, industrial, and self-storage.
» Immediate investment opportunity in South Florida: The Miami-Dade CRE market is now open and as a result, SVN is actively looking to immediately fill the void by acquiring a minority position in an established Miami commercial real estate brokerage firm or team.
Similarly, SVN is aggressively expanding its presence in Tampa and Orlando. In both markets, SVN Florida is looking to invest capital for a small, minority position in the right commercial real estate brokerage firm. Specific to Orlando, the investment also includes a productive roster of advisors.
SVN Florida is also seeking CRE professionals in Palm Beach, Martin, and Brevard counties.
- Established commercial real estate firms or experienced CRE teams to join SVN Florida
- The ability for you to own your own franchise even if only as a small team (in select markets)
- Access to IC Agreement that enables you to operate independently but as part of SVN Florida
Schedule a confidential conversation with Jerry Anderson, CCIM, to discuss these SVN Florida opportunities.
WHY SVN FLORIDA WORKS FOR CRE PROFESSIONALS
- Independent and entrepreneurial environment
- Leading-edge technology platforms
- Marketing tools that “find, win and fulfill” business
- Credibility of being part of a Top 7 ranked national brand
- Credibility of being part of a top ranked Florida brand
- Deal flow from out-of-state SVN Advisors and financial institutions
- Ability to leverage expertise of fellow SVN Advisors
- Access to 14 product speciality councils and expertise to serve your clients
- SVN distressed assets capability (FDIC contract, tools and recources)
- Property management and insurance services as part of YOUR value proposition
- Career growth and spectrum of experiences
- Culture of collaboration, honesty and integrity
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? SVN FLORIDA HAS ANSWERS
CONTACT US TODAY
Jerry Anderson, CCIM